We Can Help
How to research at FSU
This research guide will help you use the library's resources.
Follow these steps to a successful experience with the library:
1. Understand your assignment.
2. Click on the RefWorks tab at the top of the page. Watch the tutorials to learn how to use this citation management program.
3. Click on the Books tab to find books in all FSU Libraries.
4. Click on the Articles tab. Watch the tutorial to locate and use articles in the Academic Search Complete database.
5. Click on the Help tab for additional help in your research.