RefWorks is a citaion program that allows you to easily create a bibliography. It is also a useful tool for saving the sources you may wish to consult later in your research. RefWorks links to the FSU catalog and to many of FSU databases.
RefWorks features include:
- Import data directly from online databases
- Organize references by category or project
- Create correctly-formatted bibliographies in all major styles (MLA, CMS, etc.)
- Save bibliographies in different document formats (Word, RTF, HTML, etc.)
- Cite references inside Word documents and generate a correctly formatted bibliography as you write
- Export collections of references that can be read and processed by other bibliographic software (such as EndNote)
To begin using RefWorks, you must set up an account. If you have an account, log-in to begin. FSU's Group Code is RWFlorStateU
For more information, check out the FSU Citation Management page.