Skip to main content
Music Ed/Music Therapy Quick Links
Frequently Used Resources (in order of relevance)
Once you have a citation for an article or a book, whether you found it in a database or a bibliography or cited in an article, what do you do next?
- If you have an article citation, be sure to check the A-Z Journal Finder to see if the full-text article is available online.
- Search the FSU Library Catalog to see if FSU owns the item.
- If the item is not owned by FSU, then you need to broaden your net.
- You can also broaden your book or score search to the UBorrow system across Florida, and request items held at other state libraries in Florida.
- If the item is not available online, is not available or is a periodical article not held at FSU, you need to request the item through Interlibrary Loan. You can fill out the form online.
Feel free to ask your friendly music librarian for assistance!
Head, Warren D. Allen Music Library