Skip to main content
Films on Demand
This educational video database contains over 500 video segments on coffee, tea or other types of beverages. Some of the titles include:
- Modern marvels: wine
- Wine and health
- The startup experience: starting a wine shop
- The wine wars
- Rick Steve's Europe: Provence -- Legendary light, wind, and wine
Guides for Wine Rating Apps
A History of the World in 6 Glasses
Call Number: NF Sta
Publication Date: 2005
Tells the story of humanity from the Stone Age to the 21st century through the lens of beer, wine, spirits, coffee, tea, and cola.
Wine Handbook (e-book)
Publication Date: 2007
Reports on trends, statistics, and analyses for the wine industry
Wine Spectator's California Wine (e-Book)
Publication Date: 1999
A guide featuring descriptions and ratings for 5,000 individual California wines. Includes new tasting notes and profiles for more than 700 California wineries, along with starred ratings and details on history, vineyards, and specialties.
Wine: A scientific exploration (e-book)
Publication Date: 2002
Delves into the history and appreciation of wine, its early role as a medicine, and modern evidence on how and why wine protects against disease.
Call Number: HD9370.5 .R47 2008 (@Strozier)
Covers wine marketing including e-marketing in wine industry
Market and Industry Reports
Business Source Complete database:
- Wine industry profile: global
- The evolving global wine market
- Wineries in the US
- Wine & spirits wholesaing in the US
- Wine bars
- Beer, wine & liquor stores in the US
- Wiskey & bourbon distilleries
- Excise tax on wine
- Per capita expenditure on alcohol
- Healty eating index
- The US wine industry and selected trade issues with the European Union (2014)
- International wine market: description and selected issues (2003)
Industry reports on wine in different countries and regions are available. Type in Wine and select Journal title at the search field.
Trade Associations or Organizations
List of Wine-Producing Regions
Source: Million, M. (2013). Wine: A global history. London, UK: Reacktion Books.
If FSU Libraries do not have what you are looking for, you may request an InterLibrary Loan to get the articles.
For more magazines or wine review websites, go to Google and type the following query into the search box: