The Library of Congress (LC) Classification for call numbers represent the subject of the book. The majority of the marketing books are located on the 3rd floor at Strozier. Addtional materials, such as reference books and documents will be found on the ground floor.
- HF 5001-6182 --- Business
- HF 5410-5422 --- Marketing
- HF 5801-6182 --- Advertising
- HF 5717-5735 --- Business Communication
- E184-185.98 --- Elements in the population
Try searching in the FSU catalog with these key search terms. Note: You may use the drop-down menu and select "Subject Headings".
- Hispanic American Consumers
- Marketing -- Hispanic Americans
- Advertising -- Hispanic Americans
- Selling -- Hispanic Americans
- Target Marketing -- United States
- Consumer Behavior -- United States
- Hispanic American mass media
- Market Segmentation -- United States
- Multiculturalism -- United States
- Consumers -- United States -- Attitudes
- Hispanic Americans -- Language
- Hispanic Americans -- Population -- Statistics
Goldstein Library, Shores Bld.