Skip to main content
Media/Communication Studies 101
Try searching in the FSU catalog with these key search terms.
- Human Communication
- Mass Media
- Mass Media -- Social Aspects
- Mass Media -- Law and Legislation
- Mass Media -- Political Aspects
- Communication Technologies
- Communication in Organizations
- Nonverbal Communication
- Media Planning
- Mass Media Law
- Video Production
- Radio and Television Broadcasting
Ask a Librarian
Use the box above to chat with an FSU Librarian.
For more information about this service, click here.
This research guide is intended to help you locate library and web resources for communication and media studies. Happy searching!
ADV @ FSU
The goal of the School of Communication is to provide a broad-based set of intellectual and communication skills which prepare one for a career in the communication field. Students in Media/ Communication Studies will gain a solid liberal education highlighting media studies and human communication.
School of Communication
The Library of Congress (LC) Classification for call numbers represent the subject of the book. Materials such as reference books and documents will be found on the ground floor.
- P87 - 96 -- Communication. Mass Media
- P99.5 - 95.6 -- Non verbal Communication
- P101 - 410 -- Language. Linguistics theory. Comparative grammar.
- HE 7601 - 8700 -- Telecommunication Industry
Goldstein Library Director