This research guide is intended to help you locate library and web resources for communication and media studies. Happy searching!
ADV @ FSU
The goal of the School of Communication is to provide a broad-based set of intellectual and communication skills which prepare one for a career in the communication field. Students in Media/ Communication Studies will gain a solid liberal education highlighting media studies and human communication.
The Library of Congress (LC) Classification for call numbers represent the subject of the book. Materials such as reference books and documents will be found on the ground floor.
- P87 - 96 -- Communication. Mass Media
- P99.5 - 95.6 -- Non verbal Communication
- P101 - 410 -- Language. Linguistics theory. Comparative grammar.
- HE 7601 - 8700 -- Telecommunication Industry
As Us Now
Media/Communication Studies 101
Try searching in the FSU catalog with these key search terms.
- Human Communication
- Mass Media
- Mass Media -- Social Aspects
- Mass Media -- Law and Legislation
- Mass Media -- Political Aspects
- Communication Technologies
- Communication in Organizations
- Nonverbal Communication
- Media Planning
- Mass Media Law
- Video Production
- Radio and Television Broadcasting
- Last Updated Jul 24, 2014
Resource guide for the Communication and Media Studies disciplines.
193 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 24, 2012
126 views this year
- Last Updated Jul 25, 2012
This guide is intended to help students find resources and scholarly works on popular culture. Relevant subjects may include, but are not limited to, film, television, music, genre fiction, advertisements, and gaming
648 views this year
- Last Updated Jul 6, 2014
A primer on copyright and fair use.
630 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 24, 2014
67 views this year
Goldstein Library, Shores Bld.