Mergent Online provides U.S. company data as well as international company data including U.S. company data for over 15,000 public companies and their SEC filings, U.S. annual reports, international company data for approximately 17,000 companies, international annual reports, FactSheets, and country information. US corporate financials include "As Reported", "Prelims", "Standardized", "Restated" numbers, as well as, ratios and analysis for the financials.
COMPUSTAT (from Standard & Poor's) provides more than 300 annual and 100 quarterly Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, and supplemental data items on more than 24,000 publicly held companies. The COMPUSTAT databases available through FSU's WRDS subscription include Full Coverage, Bank; Back Data, Global Vantage; and EXECUCOMP.
Access is allowed to the following only:
1. Faculty accounts are available to all standing faculty of the FSU College of Business.
2. Staff (IT/Librarian) accounts are provided for full-time support personnel of member institutions.
3. Visiting Faculty accounts apply to visiting faculty (non-permanent or part-time position). These accounts are subject to additional review and may not be used after the visiting appointment ends.
4. Ph.D. accounts are available to all currently registered Ph.D. candidates of the FSU College of Business.
5. Masters Student accounts are available to full-time masters students. These accounts allow unlimited access via the WRDS website. These accounts do not include disk storage. Please note: Masters accounts will not have access to WRDS during summer break.
6. Research Assistants (supervised students only) accounts apply to students doing active research under faculty supervision. These accounts require a faculty sponsor.
7. Class (Faculty Requestor Only) accounts can only be requested by standing faculty of the FSU College of Business and provide a means for Undergraduate and MBA students to use WRDS as part of a registered class or course project.