Formats: Images can be saved to PDF, Searchable PDF, JPG, PNG, Rich Text (for importing into a program such as Word, Excel, etc.), or Audio (for those with visual or learning disabilities).
- Images/files can be saved to a USB drive, or any device with a USB connection like an external hard drive.
- Please bring your own USB cables.
- You can change the file name from the right hand side menu.
- Images/files can be e-mailed to any valid e-mail address; be sure to type it in correctly as bounced e-mails are not saved.
- Larger images/files are best saved to a USB device.
- Images/files can also be saved to Google Documents/Drive. Be sure to type in “@gmail.com” after the username at that screen.
- The KIC workstation folks are working with other cloud storage providers to provide more options.
- QR codes: Images/files can be saved using a QR code reader.
- These apps are usually free for smart phones and tablet devices.
- To use the SmartDock, place your tablet or smart phone on the dock.
- Change the WiFi network to “KIC SmartDock.”
- Open the default internet browser on your device.
- Scan images, and choose to output to Smart Dock.
- A download option should display on the internet browser.
Questions? Need assistance? Please contact an Allen Music Library staff member at the circulation desk or call 850-644-5028.