Skip to main content
Zotero's Key Features & Helpful Information
Zotero (pronounced "zoh-TAIR-oh") is an application that collects, manages, and cites research sources.
- Automatically extract citation information from websites, library catalogs, databases, and more.
- Save PDF files, images, screenshots, and other files.
- Enter notes and tags that can be search to build easy connections between sources.
- Automatically create formatted bibliographies in many different styles.
- Use Zotero with word processing programs like Microsoft Word and OpenOffice.
- Sync the citations and files you save online across multiple devices.
- Share your saved information online with groups.
- As an open source program, Zotero is free.
Digital Scholarship Technologist
Strozier Library, 0013 LIB