Skip to Main Content
Where is the JoVE Journal?
You can find the JoVE journal in the list of library databases that the FSU library has available.
- Navigate to find a database on the FSU library's website.
- Click the letter J
- Chose The Journal of Visualized Experiments
or use this link: Journal of Visualized Experiments(JOVE)
What is The JoVE Journal?
- JoVE stands for the Journal of Visualized Experiments
- JoVE is the world-leading producer and provider of science videos with the mission to improve scientific research and education.
- JoVE videos bring to life the intricate details of cutting-edge experiments enabling efficient learning and replication of new research methods and technologies
- JoVE produces thousands of new videos every year
- JoVE enables quick in-depth comprehension of complex STEM subjects to increase student engagement and learning outcomes.
Why is JoVE Important?
This video helps us understand why JoVE's video content is so important in truly understanding lab methodologies and the reproduction of experiments.