Pivot allows researchers and research administrators to identify new funding resources and potential collaborators while offering unparalleled insights and short-cuts to help research organizations win a larger share of available funding. Pivot contains funding opportunities for all disciplines and project types and includes information from the widest collection of federal, private, and international funding sponsors.
Note: You must access Pivot from a university computer if you have not already set up a user name and password.
An account is required to use Pivot:
1. Click on the Sign-up link in the upper right of the screen
2. Fill in all required fields
3. Use your institutional-assigned email address (this will be your User ID)
4. Create a password
5. Find and Select our institution from the Institution pull-down menu
6. Click the “Create my account” button and Pivot will send you an email to the address you supplied; in the email will be a verification URL
7. Click on the URL and you can begin using Pivot right away
ArtBusiness.com provides complete art consulting and advisory services, art appraisals, art price data, articles for artists and collectors, and market research and information to anyone involved with art.