Use this introductory guide to find resources from FSU Libraries for your medical research and contact information for your subject librarian.
Need more help?
Connect to medical library resources for your course or research needs here.
Are you an Interdisciplinary Medical Sciences student? Here’s a guide just for you!
• Cochrane Library - Collection of EBM databases, including full text of Cochrane systematic reviews with references and search information.
• PubMed - More than 30 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher websites.
• Embase - International biomedical literature from over 95 countries, including 2000+ journals not indexed in PubMed/MEDLINE.
• Journal of Visualized Experminets (JOVE) - Peer-reviewed and PubMed-indexed journal devoted to the publication of biological, medial, chemical, and physical research experiments and protocols in an innovative video format.
• Web of Science - Citations and abstracts from scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities.
• For more Best Bets, click here!
Florida State University Libraries | 116 Honors Way | Tallahassee, FL 32306 | (850) 644-2706