Use this introductory guide to find resources from FSU Libraries for your medical research and contact information for your subject librarian.
Need more help?
• Cochrane Library - Collection of EBM databases, including full text of Cochrane systematic reviews with references and search information.
• PubMed - More than 30 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher websites.
• Embase - International biomedical literature from over 95 countries, including 2000+ journals not indexed in PubMed/MEDLINE.
• Journal of Visualized Experminets (JOVE) - Peer-reviewed and PubMed-indexed journal devoted to the publication of biological, medial, chemical, and physical research experiments and protocols in an innovative video format.
• Web of Science - Citations and abstracts from scholarly literature in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities.