Use this introductory guide to find top resources from FSU Libraries for your International Affairs research and contact information for your subject librarian.
Find the primary International Affairs guide created by your librarian here.
• PAIS International - Materials on public affairs from 1972 to date. Includes articles, books, conference proceedings, government documents, book chapters, and statistical directories about public affairs.
• Columbia International Affairs Online (CIAO) - Columbia International Affairs Online (CIAO) is the most comprehensive source for theory and research in international affairs.
• United Nations iLibrary - The comprehensive global search, discovery, and viewing source for digital content created by the U.N.
• Data Planet Foundations - Scan and search the contents of billions of datasets, compare and contrast variables of interest, and create customized views in tables, maps, rankings, and charts of various U.S. statistics.
• Statista - Consolidates market and consumer statistical data on over 80K topics and from more than 22.5K sources.