Use this introductory guide to find top resources from FSU Libraries for your Public Health research and contact information for your subject librarian.
Find a research guide to Public Health and Health Care to access other quality resources and research tips on the topics..
• PubMed (National Library of Medicine) - Provides millions of citations for literature, research, and other resources on life sciences and biomedical topics.
• CINAHL Plus with Full Text - Provides full text for nursing and allied health journals. A useful resource for searching health behaviors and health promotion. Check the Evidence-Based Care Sheets.
• MEDLINE Plus - Provides up-to-date consumer health information on health conditions, wellness research, and more.
• Center for Disease Control & Prevention - The leading national public health institute within the United States.
• Department of Health & Human Services - Government entity that manages the delivery of health & human-related services across the U.S.