Use this introductory guide to find top resources from FSU Libraries for your Engineering research and contact information for your subject librarian.
• Web of Science - Includes the Science Citation Index, Social Science Citation Index, and Arts & Humanities Citation Index. Previously know as Web of Knowledge.
• IEEE Xplore - Provides full-text access to IEEE transactions, journals, magazines and conference proceedings published since 1988 and all current IEEE standards.
• ASTM Compass - Provides access updated standards and research for understanding commercial needs and consumer priorities; includes all 15 sections from the Book of Standards.
• Compendex - Covers significant engineering and technical literature from journals, technical reports, engineering society publications, books, and conference proceedings and papers
• SAE Mobilus - Includes resources covering a wiide range of technologies surrounding the aerospace, automotive, and commercial vehicle industries.