Directions for accessing and searching the electronic Siku Quanshu, an 18th-century imperial project to evaluate, edit, and reproduce the finest Chinese writings in the four traditional categories: Confucian classics, histories, philosophy, and literature
Follow these instructions to change the language settings on the computers in Strozier or Dirac Libraries.
1. Open the Keyboard Settings Menu using the icon on the desktop:
2. On the Keyboards and Languages tab, click Change keyboards...
3. If you do not see the language you need in the Text Services and Input Languages menu, click Add...
4. In the Add Input Language menu, check the box next to the input language you need and click OK.
5. Now in the Text Services and Input Languages menu you should be able to select your language in both the drop-down menu under Default input language and the list under Installed services. Click Apply, then click OK.
6. In the Region and Language menu, click OK.
7. A new icon, EN, should appear in the tool bar at the bottom right of the screen. This is the language bar shortcut. Right click on EN and click on Show the Language bar.
8. The language bar should appear in the upper right of the screen.
9. Right click over the language name and click on Settings.
10. Follow steps 3-6 again to finish changing the language settings. Once step 6 is completed, the language bar should change to the new language. Right click the language name to switch between languages as needed.