Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Frequently Used Resources (in order of relevance)
Welcome IFS 2023 Students...
Use this guide to find sources for your album case study:
- This Home page includes quick links to many of the resources most useful for your research and the contact information of the librarians who can help with questions.
- Check the Research Tips tab for hints to search effectively for the sources you want.
- Find the music databases available to you on the Music Specific Resources tab.
- The Selected Periodicals and Websites tab will link you to a number of helpful newspaper, magazines and other sources for music reviews, interviews and more.
- Use the Dissertations tab to find the most current research and bibliographies from up and coming scholars.
- Find links to citation manuals and help with managing your citations on the Citing Sources tab.
Jimi Hendrix in Stockholm, Sweden May 1967
Head, Warren D. Allen Music Library