Skip to Main Content
Frequently Used Resources (in order of relevance)
Welcome IFS 2023 Students...
Use this guide to find sources for your album case study:
- This Home page includes quick links to many of the resources most useful for your research and the contact information of the librarians who can help with questions.
- Check the Research Tips tab for hints to search effectively for the sources you want.
- Find the music databases available to you on the Music Specific Resources tab.
- The Selected Periodicals and Websites tab will link you to a number of helpful newspaper, magazines and other sources for music reviews, interviews and more.
- Use the Dissertations tab to find the most current research and bibliographies from up and coming scholars.
- Find links to citation manuals and help with managing your citations on the Citing Sources tab.
Jimi Hendrix in Stockholm, Sweden May 1967
Head, Warren D. Allen Music Library