CCH Internet Tax Research Network allows access to CCH's federal and state tax libraries. It includes the latest tax news, detailed explanations, analysis, cases, and other primary source materials. All state and federal tax forms are available as well.
Current Practice Areas Include:
Antitrust & Competition
Banking & Consumer Finance
Cybersecurity & Privacy
Elder & Estates
Energy and Environment
Labor & Employment
Products Liability & Insurance
Property & Construction
Securities & Corporate
Other Expert Content:
Payroll & Entitlements
Practice of Law
Resource URL: http://my.vitallaw.com Abbreviation: vitlaw Vendor: Wolters Kluwer Subjects: Accounting, Business, Law, Public Health Type: Government Publications
Search the database by company name or ticker symbol for comprehensive information on large public US and international companies: SEC filings, balance sheets, income statements, annual reports, company histories, broker research reports, business news; includes archives of defunct companies. Advanced search allows the user to build a company list for comparative analysis.
EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval), submissions by companies required to file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Locate 10-K, 10-Q, and other required SEC filings.
COMPUSTAT (from Standard & Poor's) provides more than 300 annual and 100 quarterly Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, and supplemental data items on more than 24,000 publicly held companies. The COMPUSTAT databases available through FSU's WRDS subscription include Full Coverage, Bank; Back Data, Global Vantage; and EXECUCOMP.
Access is allowed to the following only:
1. Faculty accounts are available to all standing faculty of the FSU College of Business.
2. Staff (IT/Librarian) accounts are provided for full-time support personnel of member institutions.
3. Visiting Faculty accounts apply to visiting faculty (non-permanent or part-time position). These accounts are subject to additional review and may not be used after the visiting appointment ends.
4. Ph.D. accounts are available to all currently registered Ph.D. candidates of the FSU College of Business.
5. Masters Student accounts are available to full-time masters students. These accounts allow unlimited access via the WRDS website. These accounts do not include disk storage. Please note: Masters accounts will not have access to WRDS during summer break.
6. Research Assistants (supervised students only) accounts apply to students doing active research under faculty supervision. These accounts require a faculty sponsor.
7. Class (Faculty Requestor Only) accounts can only be requested by standing faculty of the FSU College of Business and provide a means for Undergraduate and MBA students to use WRDS as part of a registered class or course project.