Use this introductory guide to find top resources from FSU Libraries for your Communication Disorders Studies research and contact information for your subject librarian.
Start with Portal Research Guide to Communication Disorder Studies to access quality resources and research tips.
• ComDisDome - A specialized database for speech-language pathology and audiology.
• CINAHL Plus with Full Text - Provides full-text for hundreds of nursing and allied health journals
• PubMed (NLM) - Provides access to over 16 million MEDLINE citations.
• ERIC (Proquest) - Includes annotated bibliographic records, including journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers, technical reports, policy papers, and other education-related materials.
• MedOne Education - An eBook collection with titles on anatomy, neuroscience, comm. disorders, and more.
Florida State University Libraries | 116 Honors Way | Tallahassee, FL 32306 | (850) 644-2706