Use this introductory guide to find top resources from FSU Libraries for your Communication Science and Disorders research and contact information for your subject librarian.
• ComDisDome - A specialized database for speech-language pathology and audiology.
• MedOne Education - eBook collection with titles on anatomy, neuroscience, communication disorders, and more.
• PubMed (NLM) - Provides access to over 16 million MEDLINE citations.
• CINAHL Plus with Full Text - Provides full-text for hundreds of nursing and allied health journals.
• Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA) - Covers the study of language including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, and semantics.