Use this introductory guide to find top resources from FSU Libraries for your Communication Disorders Studies research and contact information for your subject librarian.
• ComDisDome - A specialized database for speech-language pathology and audiology.
• MedOne Education - An eBook collection with titles on anatomy, neuroscience, comm. disorders, and more.
• PubMed (NLM) - Provides access to over 16 million MEDLINE citations.
• CINAHL Plus with Full Text - Provides full-text for hundreds of nursing and allied health journals
• ERIC (EBSCO) - Includes annotated bibliographic records, including journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers, technical reports, policy papers, and other education-related materials