MRI Simmons Catalyst (formerly Insights) is a consumer intelligence and discovery platform that provides information on consumer behaviors, brand consumer messaging, cross-channel marketing, and media planning tactics.
Insider Intelligence is a definitive source of independent analysis based on vetted and transparently sourced data. The platform gives users access to the latest content from Financial Services, Retail & eCommerce, and Digital Marketing.
Mintel Reports offers product and industry market research reports covering US and International marketplaces. Each report combines data and analysis of the competitive landscape, supply chain, market-share size and trends, and consumer profiles. Complex demographic issues are broken into easy-to-understand sections, explaining consumer behavior and demonstrating the structure of the market.
Industries covered include: Automotive Beauty Consumer Electronics Digital Media Drink Financial Services Food Foodservice Health & Wellness Household Personal Care Packaging Retail Sport & Entertainment Travel & Tourism
Tutorials: Interactive Databook Training (10:39) A 10-minute tutorial video on how to navigate Interactive Databook, how to explore demographics, and customize your own consumer data report.
Business Source Complete is the world's definitive scholarly business database, providing the leading collection of bibliographic and full text content. As part of the comprehensive coverage offered by this database, indexing and abstracts for the most important scholarly business journals back as far as 1886 are included. In addition to the searchable cited references provided for more than 1,200 journals, Business Source Complete contains detailed author profiles for the 20,000 most-cited authors in the database. Journal ranking studies reveal that Business Source Complete is the overwhelmingly superior database for full text journals in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics. Additional full text, non-journal content includes financial data, books, monographs, major reference works, book digests, conference proceedings, case studies, investment research reports, industry reports, market research reports, country reports, company profiles, SWOT analyses and more.
Documents in ABI/INFORM Collection (the most comprehensive version of ABI/INFORM) number over 40 million. Over 90% of the articles can be found right in the database. For the remaining 10%, summaries and links to other resources are provided. Publications are precisely indexed and various search aids and tools are provided in the ProQuest platform to help users find information. Tools for citation generation, emailing and printing articles of interest are also provided on the platform.
Competitive landscape and product information
The Vanderbilt Television News Archive began recording broadcasts on August 5, 1968 with the mission to create, preserve and provide access to the news broadcasts from the U.S. national television networks. The database currently includes over a million records, including abstracts at the story level of regular evening newscasts and catalog records for each special news report. Streaming video of NBC material, ranging from August 5, 1968 to the present and CNN broadcasts beginning in 1995 is available. Current material is not available until at least 72 hours after the original broadcast.
Note: Due to copyright considerations, not all VTNA records include online streaming video content. FSU does not have access to the video loan service. Registering for a personal account does not enable additional access.
Resource URL: https://tvnews.vanderbilt.edu/ Abbreviation: vantna Vendor: Vanderbilt University Coverage: 1968present Subjects: Communication Type: Indexes / Catalogs, Streaming Video