Skip to Main Content
Keywords to find the jobs!
To browse sites with job listings go to the Job Listing Sites tab above.
Finding job listings can be difficult, and finding the right jobs listings can depend greatly on the keywords you use in job search engines. Here is a list of careers for LIS, IT, and ICT graduates that was created by the FSU School of Information that can help you enhance your search.
- Information Professional
- Computer user-support specialist
- Museum professional
- Network administrators and manager
- End-user trainer
- Systems analyst
- Information architect
- Usability analyst
- Information product evaluator
- Web developers and administrator
- Information researcher
- Information systems manager
- Information technology planner
- e-Marketing Specialists
- Computer Programmers
- Security/Networking Analysts
- Corporate Communications Coordinators
- Market researcher
- Technical Editor/Writer
- Content Manager
- Technology Coordinator
- Information Technology Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Media Manager
- Project Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
- Information Technology Director
- Chief Information Officer
- Social Media & Marketing Coordinators
- Mobile Application Developers
- Web Development Specialists
- Online Engagement Specialists
- Emerging Technologies
Keep track of job applications
During the job hunt it can be difficult to keep track of all your applications. You can keep track of the details by organizing them in a spreadsheet or keeping separate paper files for each application. It is also beneficial to keep a copy of the job description, and the specific resume you sent with an application, in case you do get a call back.
This site can help:
A free web service that help you keep track of applications.