Skip to Main Content
Making Awesome is an off-campus makerspace located in Railroad Square Art Park available to the Tallahassee community on a membership basis. They offer classes, workshops, and tours of their facilities to any interested parties. Check out their website for more information.
- Makerbot Replicator 5th generation
- Lulzbot TAZ 5
- Material: PLA, ABS
- Laser engraver
- Jewelry making
- Metal working
- Wood working
- Electronic and computer repair
- Vinyl cutter
- Membership-based facility.
- Members pay an annual fee and can use all tools after orientation.
- Open to the public for tours every Wednesday evenings and on first Fridays.
- Classes and workshops available to members and to the public.
Name: Making Awesome
Location: 1009 Commercial Dr
Contact: David Brightbill (850-564-6253)