Skip to main content
The ANA Enterprise is the family of companies that comprise the American Nurses Association: the American Nurses Association (ANA), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Nurses Foundation. The ANA Enterprise leverages the combined strength of each to drive excellence in practice and ensure nurses’ voices and vision are recognized by policy leaders, industry influencers, and employers.
FSU Libraries has many resources dedicated to meet as many student and faculty needs throughout their academic career. A few are listed below but more can be found on our website https://lib.fsu.edu.
- Course Reserves: Textbooks that are set aside by professors in conjunction with their departments, SGA, and the libraries for students to check out.
- Equipment and Software: Software, Technology, and office supplies that are needed to accomplish your academic goals. Some of these include DSLR Cameras, laptops, projectors. Software can include Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft products, SPSS, MatLab, and more.
- Study Rooms: Different spaces that can be checked out to Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Tutoring: Available in both Strozier and Dirac Libraries are available. The tutoring schedule is located on our website.
- Workshops: Notable workshops include: Introduction to Python, Patent Searching, Avoiding Viral Misinformation, and Tools & Strategies for Avoiding Plagiarism.
Created by nurses, for nurses, Lippincott NursingCenter.com is the premier online destination for peer-reviewed nursing journals and continuing education resources based on the best evidence available.
Florida Board of Nursing Continuing Education
The Florida Board of Nursing licenses, monitors, disciplines, educates and, when appropriate, rehabilitates its licensees to assure their fitness and competence in providing health care services for the people of Florida.