Skip to Main Content
Recommended Books & Journals
- APA Style Books
- American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association. (6th ed.). Washington, DC: American Psychological Association.
(print copies available)
- American Psychological Association. (2012). APA style guide to electronic references. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association. eBook is available.
(both print and eBook available)
- The APA 7 (7th ed. of the APA Publication Manual)
6 print copies are available at Course Reserve (3 copies each at Strozier and Dirac)
- Citation Guide > APA
Examples of how to format different sources in the APA Style.
Basic account is free.
- Communication & Mass Media Complete (full text journal article database)
- Business Source Complete (for marketing related articles)
Note: You can search the Communication & Mass Media Complete database and Business Source Complete databases at the same time, by opening up one of each database; and then adding the other database to the search.
- ABI/INFORM (for marketing related articles)
- eMarketer Pro (for digital marketing and internet statistics)
- Mintel Academic (for market reports and demographics)
Top journals that publish articles on advertising in social media
Other relevant eJournals: